Pope Plastic Surgery: George Pope, MD, FACS
2629 Edgewater Drive
Orlando, FL 32804
Phone: (407) 857-6261
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
At Pope Plastic Surgery in Orlando, FL, we are happy to provide you with the opportunity to discuss your plastic surgery interests with Dr. Pope in a virtual consultation on Zoom for Health. We are all in uncharted territory due to the impact the COVID-19 virus has had on our lives. We will do our best to make this virtual visit with Dr. Pope as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Here’s How It Works
- Schedule your virtual consultation appointment by selecting it in our consultation request form or by calling our manager Lisa at (407) 857-6261. Once your appointment is scheduled, Lisa will create a chart for you in TouchMD, our patient education and photo archiving system.
- Login to mytouchmd.com and create a username (your email address) and password.
- Once on your TouchMD portal, you can electronically sign the consent for the virtual consultation and easily upload any photos you would like Dr. Pope to view before and during your consultation.
- Prior to your consultation, download the Zoom app to your computer, mobile phone, or tablet. Make sure to give Zoom access to your camera and microphone.
- At the scheduled time of your virtual consultation, simply check your email for an invitation to join a secure meeting with Dr. Pope through the Zoom app and click on the link to join the meeting. Depending on your procedure of interest, you may be asked to disrobe during your consultation. Please plan to be in a private, well-lit room at the time of your virtual consultation.
It’s as simple as that!
Thank you for your interest in meeting with Dr. Pope. We all look forward to seeing you in person in our office as soon as it is possible.
Dr. George Pope and the Staff at Pope Plastic Surgery
Back to Top